The countdown to your summer holiday is on. You can’t wait to relax, soak up the sun and have some well-deserved ‘you’ time. But before you jet off to sunny shores, there’s that all important question to ask…
What should I pack?
If we had the choice ladies, our entire wardrobe would no doubt come with us but with the size of a suitcase on our hands, we need to do some smart streamlining! So here’s 5 top tips:
- Keep things neutral – Rather than pack an outfit for every day, choose a selection of clothes of neutral or similar colours so you can mix and match.
- Flats for day and night –…because dressy doesn’t always mean heels! You can find sandals that work in the day as well as adding elegance to an evening outfit. Our metallic sandals work really well.
- An all-rounder bag – Instead of cramming all different bags into your suitcase, choose one (or two at the most) that will take you from the beach, to the city, to the plaza through to the evening meal.
- Multi-purpose scarf – Ideal for wearing on the beach as a sarong that can double up as a shawl to wrap around your shoulders on those cooler evenings.
- Do you really need to take your hairdryer? – If your accommodation has one, don’t pack one. Make the most of all your amenities and pack only the toiletries you absolutely need.